Problem Solving while Making

While making my holiday look I counted a problem when starting sewing as the underneath thread was becoming hairy when sewing it. I realise that this may be to do with the tension on the thread, as it may be to loose. So I changed the tension from 5 to 3 and tried it again. After changing the tension the sewing worked well, so I was happy to have resolved the problem and could continue sewing.

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0982

IMG_0989.jpg

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s